Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3

27 weeks + 3 days, 10 weeks + 5 days post rupture, day 28 at my parent's house

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. Three years ago today, June 7th 2008, was one of the best days of my life. I had such a fun day. Our wedding went off with barely a hitch. Exactly the way I planned it. Our whole lives were ahead of us. We were happy, carefree, excited to see what would happen next.

Happy Anniversary to Us.

Please please let this be our last one without a (born) living child.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. May your next anniversary be just as you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary, emily, wishing your next year of marriage includes all the best things you could possibly hope for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary... may this upcoming year bring happiness to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, definitely hoping with you that the next will be a much more certain happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary to you both. This time three years ago was such a happy time for us both - I was in the final stages of my pregnancy with Hope, so innocent, so blissful, so naieve to this dead baby land.
    I hope your wish comes true.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Emily. I hope you never have to go through another time like this one again, but I'm glad you have each other to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 3 years! You and your husband have been through so much together. Thinking of Acorn too.

    ReplyDelete