Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordle

I found out about this from reading the awesome blog Glow in the Woods. It's a Wordle and it compresses all the words in your blog and puts them into a picture based on the frequency of how often they are used. Since my blog has so far covered only three weeks of the joy/pain of having/losing Aidan, I figure I might have them created on a reoccuring basis. See how my journey of words, appears in words, over time.

I think this picture is a fairly accurate representation of what has happened over the past few months. It is fitting that the words "Aidan" and "Baby" are the most prominent, because that is currently what is most prominent in my head and in my heart.

I also think it's interesting that the word pregnancy, supposed, and ultrasound are so large. My pregnancy was 'suppose' to end well...my ultrasounds were not 'suppose' to look so, well, wrong. I am getting caught up on the word 'suppose' alot these days so it's fitting to see it that way here.


Wordle: Baby Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment