Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An Update to Half an Hour Ago

Okay, I made my husband go out into the cold winter night and pick me up another pink line pregnancy test.


I am somewhat enthused by the progression shown below:

I know it's bad lighting and kind of small, but the test line is obviously getting darker compared to the control. The latest one taken about half an hour ago is darker than the control line. It's not definitive proof that all is well, I know, but it might help me to sleep tonight.

Thanks for following along on this already nail-biting journey.

6 comments:

  1. That is great! It is a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lines are definitely looking darker each time and very positive! So sorry you're dealing with the frustrations of a primary care clinic with the betas...that would definitely try my patience! We were also on the fence these past couple of days as to if I was still pregnant and it was torturous waiting to get in for an appointment today! Hoping so much that things continue smoothly for you and you get good news very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! I can tell that those lines are getting darker. But I know you'll feel 100 times better after getting confirmation from the doctor.

    I remember doing exactly what you are doing now - tons of tests, obsessing over the color of the lines, trying not to panic....

    One weird thing I learned this time around - my lines were darker when I did not test first thing in the morning. I know that goes against the usual wisdom, but I always got darker lines in the late afternoons and early evenings.

    Not sure if that will happen for you, but I thought I'd throw it out there!

    Sending hugs and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could open the clinic for you and get your test done now. I can feel your stress with this waiting around. Argh. I hope the HPTs are on the mark. Will be thinking of you and praying for your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! What a good sport hubby is!

    ReplyDelete